Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm a baller


I did it. Only a week (or so) ago I said I was gonna post more often and here I am, posting. Not to much to report other than I cannot wait to get my laptop. I've been reading a lot about it trying to see what others think about it but mostly it's just speculation because no one has really been able to test one out yet. I also just bought some stuff on DVDPlanet.com. I got The Lord of the Rings Box Set, extended editions of course. I also got Armageddon (Criterion Collection) because I love asteroid movies. Especially ones where Bruce Willis saves the world, again. The third and final film I got is not one I would normally buy but it's for Laura's birthday. It's Gone with the Wind (Special Edition). It's her favorite movie so... I also just bought her a new phone. The Razr V3. It's hot pink, like everything in her life and very slick looking. I had to do a little research for this phone because the cell phone company we use (Cingular) doesn't support the V3. But I found out that if you buy unlocked phones you can make them work with whatever company you want. I was a little nervous having to buy an expensive phone on Ebay let alone one that I wasn't even sure would work when I got it but everything worked out in the end. I guess that about does it for me but I hope you guys are getting ready for me to become a posting freak. I hope you can handle it.

Movie: Cinderella Man

No comments: