Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Boys


Last night my friend, Luke came ino town and we hung out for a while. It was good catching up with him and hearing about all he's been up too. He got married last October and things seem like they are going really great for him. It's interesting to think that up until a few months ago I was getting married too. My brother also stopped by and we all hung out for some time. It was nice to see him when he wasn't shitfaced. I love him but he's always drunk.

Like two nights ago fro example, we go to see the midnight showing of X-Men 3 (which was pretty good) and he and his friends show up drunk. They passed out 30 minutes into the movie and didn't wake up until the credits were rolling. And my brother is the kind of drunk that starts talking nonsense. He tells me how much he loves and misses me and that we should get drunk together so that we can really get to know each other. I just hope that kind of logic sounds as dumb to him in the morning as it does to me when he's saying it. At least he keeps his clothes on more often than he used to. That used to be his thing; get drunk, get naked. Weird. But you gotta love it.


Movie: Cop Land

No comments: