Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Eve

So I had to work today, Memorial Day, and because of this I decided to celebrate Memorial Day yesterday. Wasn't any big deal. Just hung out at my parents house and had pizza. However I did get some good pictures of the kids and stuff.
This is Betty and her mom, my sister, Jenny

I was going to go over to my friend Luke's house for a Bar-B-Que but I ended up flaking. It just got to late and by the time I would've left I wouldn't have gotten home until really late. Besides, he lives so far away that I am running out of money because of gas prices.
This is Eli and his hat

Overall I had a pretty good time. I actually stayed fairly late over at my mom's house anyways but you know. There's kind of a lot going on in my life right now but I just don't have the desire to type it all out for some reason. Maybe later.
This is my mom, Peter and a bench

Movie: The Island of Dr. Moreau

No comments: