Tuesday, October 17, 2006

4 8 15 16 23 42



It's been three months and I've been pretty bad about this whole blogging thing. I know I have an excuse just give me a second... I've been so bus-- No, no that's not it. Ummm... Oh yeah! I'm lazy! That's right. I almost forgot. Aside from that things have been going pretty good in my little old life. My band, Hydabrink is doing good. We are done recording our new ep Eyes Shut and I think it turned out great. We should have it for sale sometime next month. Then we want to start hitting the road and getting our name out. Maybe sometime after Christmas.

My job is going pretty good too. I actually just got back from vacation in Hawaii. I did a lot of snorkeling. It was a lot of fun. Just don't ever use spray on sun screen. I put up a bunch of vacation pictures on my Flickr page if you want to go check those out. Now that I'm back at work though I realize how much I really want to be a professional musician and not whatever it is I am now. I just don't think I'm cut out for regular work. I probably sound like an idiot but that's okay.

My personal life is basically the same as it's been for a while now. No girlfriend, which is fine. It's not that I'm not interested but I'm not desperate yet either. Probably a safe/healthy place to be in. Same roommates, but that may be changing soon. One might move into a house across town with a friend and the other two are having a baby. But that's kinda how it goes around here. I get new roommates about every 3-6 months. Next month I'll have been living here for 2 years. It's crazy. I still like it a lot though. Moving sucks anyway. Not the part about having to live in a new place because I think that part is cool. It's the whole packing and unpacking that I hate and I've only done it once that I can actually remember.

Ever since I watched the first season of Lost on DVD I've been hooked. At the time I was watching it, the second season was already about half way through on TV. Well the season two DVD finally came out and I borrowed it and watched it in one night so I could be caught up for the 3rd season. It feels good to be caught up on a good show. I'm always a year behind on The Sopranos.

Well I guess that about does it for me. 3 months of my life. 4 paragraphs. That's not sad at all.

Movie: Cinderella Man

No comments: