Saturday, October 28, 2006

No news is bad news when blogging


It's the weekend kinda. I have to work tomorrow so it's not the same but it's cool. Not a whole lot going on right now except for one horrible tragedy. My Netflix account got messed a little. I sent a couple DVD's back and Netflix never got them. So I've been stuck on only one DVD at a time for the week and it happened to be American Psycho (which sucked a little). I'm really distracted right now because I'm watching Diggnation. I like. Okay it's over, I'm back. I think I'm gonna start using this blog to do updates of my band. Maybe one day if this band gets going this will be a place where someone could come and be kept up do date on what's going on from my point of view. Cool. Right now we (the band) are done recording but are waiting for the music to be mastered. Very close to being done. While waiting we've been taking care of the other stuff that goes along with a CD other than music. We just picked out all the final artwork for the CD. It looks very nice and we're all real happy with the finished product. Our friend JR did it all. Visual mastery is a good way to describe his ability and it's pretty obvious when you check out more of his stuff. That's all for now but don't worry I shall return.
P.S. - I "southparked" myself up above.

Movie: Saw 2

No comments: