Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Better to give than to receive a ton


This has to have been one of the best Christmases ever. I gave my fiancé a list of stuff and she gave me a list. Well let me tell you I got everything I wanted, from her and also from both our families. Here’s what I’ve gotten so far-

Not to shabby, huh? I couldn’t believe it either. It’s a ton off stuff, but I know I’ll put it all to good use. And don’t start thinking I’m a jerk now because I got people some pretty good things too. For my fiance I got a new Melie Bianco purse, a bottle of Dessert Creamy, a $75 gift certificate to Forever 21, a new pair of sun glasses from Tilly's, and three new bras from Victoria’s Secret (she’s a 30D if you can believe it. They don’t even make that size!). For my parents I got a new cordless phone (the old one was dead). For my sister’s family I got (mostly for the kids) the Veggie Tales: Ultimate Silly Songs Countdown. And for my brother I got a $25 gift Certificate to Best Buy.

I spent most of Christmas with my fiancé and her family, although I did hang out with my family for a few hours on Christmas Eve. I watched some great Christmas movies too, including Home Alone, Prancer, A Christmas Story, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (which I was a little disappointed in). If you’ve read this far, let me know how you made out this Christmas, now, before you change your mind.

Movie: Napoleon Dynamite

No comments: