Thursday, September 02, 2004

Day One

This is the official blog of me. Welcome to it. I hope that you find whatever you're looking for. I figure I'll update this semi-daily. We'll see how it goes. Enjoy.

I am a 20 year old office assistant. My life is good. "Why so good?" you ask. Because I'm exactly where I want to be in life. I'm engaged to an awsome girl. I'm in 2 very talented bands. I'm persuing a career as a recording engineer. I have an extensive DVD collection. My life is moving in the direction that I've always wanted; forward. In a couple years from now, if my life is still in the same place that would be less exciting, but right now it's perfect.

Most of my life (right now) revolves around getting married. With all the plans I have for the future the best thing I can think of happening would be for one of my bands to get a record deal. At present, I am by most standards poor. However, if all goes according to plan I'll be able to make do. But it would be nice if money wasn't an issue. When I think about how money is the reason everyone does almost everything it pisses me off. I figure that the best way to beat the money system is to have so much of it at all times that it never has true value. It sounds weird but that's just what I think.

I don't want this to turn into a place where I promote my bands though. This is just a place where I type whatever I want. More than likely no one will ever read this but myself and that's probably OK, but you never know.

Here's something I just thought of. After every post I'll put what movie I plan on watching that night. What a great idea.

MOVIE: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

No comments: