Thursday, September 23, 2004

Life, Love, Losers and Winners



What's the matter with me? No post in a whole week! I can’t believe it. Well, at least I should have some interesting stuff to tell. Like how my brother has started singing for another band. Yes it’s true, the drummer of Band A, my brother who gave me crap for being in two bands, is now in two bands. It’s cool though because it doesn’t bother me. He played me a tape of the band he’s in. The recording was rough but it wasn’t bad at all. I can’t wait to hear it with vocals. I get nervous for my brother but he’ll do fine.

I’m sure some of you heard about Britney Spears got married again. It’s weird that most people’s problem with me getting married is my lack of financial stability, but someone like Birtney Spears, who has truck loads of money, has just as much, if not more of a chance of getting a divorce than I do. Famous people never stay together. So what is it, you have to have some money but not a lot? I don’t know. I figure if you get married, no matter what tier of success your on, it’s gonna be hard but it’s also gonna be worth it too. Write that down.

To my amazement, people have actually visited my blog. In a previous blog I said that most likely no one was reading it but to my surprise I got some comments stating the opposite. Although it was only three people it was still nice to hear from fellow web roamers (which they MUST be if they found this place). Thanks for the responses and keep them coming. I’d love to read someone else’s blog if you tell me where it’s at.

Movie: Made

No comments: