Thursday, September 09, 2004

Money, it's a gas...


I have a job that pays well for someone living at home with Mom and Dad but recently I have been battling poverty. That’s not to say that I am penniless but it’s close. Since when did my job seem like it doesn’t pay enough? Maybe since my lifestyle began exceeding my means. I feel like I have so many bills that I didn’t have before. I know I’ve expressed this before, but money sucks. It sucks because every aspect of life centers on money and success.

I think I’m gonna find a way to make more money. I’m not sure if it will be a scheme or more of a plan but I just thought of this so give me some time and I’ll get it.

On a financial plus side, my fiancé has (thanks to her grandpa) two plots of land up in the hills, so when were ready we can build a fairly decent house. It turns out that Southern California is about the most expensive place to live in the country, but with some collateral like land we can get a loan. At least CA’s worth it. It really is the best place to live. Where else can you go surfing and snowboarding in the same day? It actually just started raining outside and it’s the middle of September. Weird.

I’m getting married in exactly 400 days. Now that’s cool.

Movie: 21 Grams

No comments: