Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Music Musings


I know I said I would post the next day but I never got the chance. It's funny how hard it can be to sit down and write for a while.

I've realized that I am probably semi-obsessed with music. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not but whatever. I love writing music. I love listening to music. I love looking for new music. I love playing music. I love music. I want so bad for music to be my job. I wonder what the odds are for a band to get signed. Probably worse than one million to one, but I think I could do it. I recently had a band meeting with one of my bands and we talked about getting ready to take things more seriously. More practice and writing. Hopefully this means that we can start making a living out of this nonsense. Cool, huh? If anyone ever reads this (doubtful) and wants to hear some of our music, e-mail me at audrocker@msn.com and I'll get you some. I like it.

Movie: Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

No comments: