Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Pursuit of Happiness


The next set of marriage road-blocks are coming from non other than my mom. This is really not a big surprise considering every time I get a girlfriend she turns into a nut. But the problem now is that it is actually (a/e)ffecting my relationship with my fiancĂ©. I have to do something about it and it’s probably gonna be a big ol’ deal because the main point is my mom needs to lay off. Another problem is that my parents want to make me pay "rent" if I’m going to continue living at home. Although this seems like an OK thing it isn’t because I would still have to abide by the house rules like curfews and chores. Sucks right? But the good thing is that my fiancĂ©’s brother’s roommate is moving out by the end of the year which would mean I could get a room/place of my own for about $300/month if I want.

On a completely different note, today marks two wonderful things; payday and the release of The Used’s new album, In Love And Death (they go hand in hand). I’m listening to it right now and it is amazing. I love these guys. I love every song I’ve ever heard from them. I think it’s possible that they have 100% good songs. I can’t wait to see them Oct. 13. Unfortunately, now that their CD has come out there are no more I’m looking forward to. I hate when that happens. A lot of the bands I like are not around anymore or don’t even sound the way they did before…ahem. It’s kinda sad.

I guess it’s about time for some new website referrals, but this time I want to do something different. I am gonna list some but I want YOU to list some of your favorites and then in an upcoming post I’ll list them. Just hit the comment button and let ‘em rip. My choice for today is Quizilla. This is a site were you can take or create any quiz you can think of, literally. If you are bored go here and you will easily waste an hour of your life, and isn’t that what the internet is all about? Now start commenting with your picks.

Movie: Memento

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://dmtapisl.com/sdnj/nuvx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rpzgjwba.com/cera/vqqj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://dmtapisl.com/sdnj/nuvx.html | http://afldrtsl.com/xptv/hpan.html